But not only hikers appreciate the Arlberg: climbing, walking, mountain biking, fishing, golfing, tennis or simply surrendering to the calm pulse of nature – in Oberlech, in the midst of nature, everything is possible.
The forest swimming pool in Zug is within walking distance: 25 degree warm water, long slide, large children’s pool, rock island, romantic sunbathing lawn and playground for children. If the weather doesn’t cooperate, the indoor swimming pool is less than twenty minutes away from our house.
Already from one overnight stay our guests can purchase the Lech-Card at the price mentioned below. The card makes the vacation a carefree pleasure.
With the Lech Card, vacationers can use many facilities on the Arlberg:
- Free ride with the blue local bus
- Free ride with the summer cable cars in Lech and Warth
- Entrance to the Zug Valley
- Children’s adventure program from 04.07.22 to 11.09.22
- guided theme hikes
- Admission to the forest swimming pool
- Weekly guided e-bike tours
- Culture and museums and use of the library
- 1 h bowling per Lech Card in sport park Lech (with
- Bad weather,
- Reduction at Lech Card partners (high ropes course Schröcken, Flying Fox, InNatura)
- Skyspace lech leadership
- 1x mountain breakfast at the Kaltenberg hut
- GolfakademieLech: putting green, driving range, 3-hole course
- Lech-Card 1-2 days – 28,00 Euro per person
Lech-Card 3-4 days – 44,00 Euro per person
Lech-Card 5-7 days – 56,00 Euro per person
Lech-Card 8-14 days – 84.00 Euro per person
In summer you can park your car directly in front of our house – free of charge.